learning by applying the fundamentals instead of learning the long theories first. The course has been deliberately kept short to deliver outcomes quickly & we have knowingly skipped few concepts which are not necessary while starting but are learning barriers to start enjoying technology. You will learn concepts to understand the electronics or science behind every item, Circuit designing & building circuits from scratch, logic building for programming Arduino but be assured that you will start building Arduino applications from the very first session. Believe me Robotics is for everyone and you are going to make it a kids stuff during this course.
Who this course is for:
- Any beginner in Arduino & Robotics
- Children above 10 yrs (below 10yrs under supervision)
- Parents who wish to teach Electronics, Robotics to their kids
- STEM educators & Teachers
- Anyone who wants to start a Robotics Class for kids
- Non technical Enthusiasts
- Hobbyists with no programming background
Programming for Kids
Learn to program, create games, have fun! For kids and beginners, parents and teachers
What you’ll learn
- Create smart and fun games
- Create animations and cool visual effects
- Code – one of the most important skills to learn!
- Understand complex computer science concepts by intuitively applying them in games
- Learn text-based programming languages 2x – 10x faster
In this course, we’ll learn to code, starting from the basic blocks. No kidding! Scratch, the programming language we use (developed by MIT), is so fun that it makes programming seem like a game.
We’ll learn by doing. The course is designed so that you create the games and applications with your own two hands. But what makes this course truly unique is the teaching method I’ve used live for almost 4 years. We learn a variety of computer science topics, but we hide the complexity behind characters, animations, analogies and fun!
That’s because, in these carefully designed lessons, we train our intuition to make sense of what we want to achieve and how to get there. This will help you quickly master the basics. After this course, you’ll learn text-based programming languages at a blazing speed and quickly make sense of any piece of code.
The content is designed to be fun! We learn to create animations and cool effects and we create clones of some of the most popular games: Flappy Bird, Duck Hunt or Pac-Man. The games are handpicked to optimize learning computer science topics while having fun along the way. I will also update the course on a regular basis with new content – and challenges!
This course is designed for
- parents or teachers who want to give their children the best skills and most fun
- kids and beginners who want to learn to code games
- anyone new to programming who doesn’t know where to start
I can’t wait to have you in the course!
The course is regularly updated with new material, tips and tricks that you can use in your games and projects!
Who this course is for:
- Children (from 7-8 years)
- Absolute beginners in programming and computer science